Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Our many Adventures

We have been having many exciting adventures lately and have not had the time to blog them. As you probably know, we have been very busy lately and have had a lot of fun. Since it has been a while when we blogged last, I have a lot to say. Peter Jack Rabbit, as many of you have seen and petted, died sunday morning after three days of taking care of him. He ( he might actually be she) is now buried on our land by the creek in a very nice spot for a very nice rabbit.

After we moved, we have been living at our Maw-maw and Paw- paw's house. We have been having adventure after adventure. A week ago from today Uncle Rusty got chickens ( A LOT OF CHICKENS!). 50, 000. It took us from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM to unload and get everything situated. It is very hard to keep from stepping on them, especially when your feeding them. We had a lot of fun that day.

Our next cute and cuddly adventure is a little white puppy. She is a Great Pyrenees puppy and she is absolutely adorable.We have been playing with her for the last few days.






~Smokestack

6 comments:

Lady Why said...

Great pictures!! And, that is one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! It looks like you are having lots of fun... especially with those little chicks! Keep the updates coming when you can!!

Mrs. Wolfe said...

Those little chicks are so cute! I love their little feet. And the puppy looks so sweet! What is her name?

~Miss Poppins

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my comment worked...I'll try again.
Thanks for the update, Smokestack! You did a wonderful job!
Yes, poor Peter Jack Rabbit was very sweet. I saw the spot that he was buried and it was a very peaceful, nice place.
It's sometimes hard for me to believe that your Uncle got 50,000 chickens! Even my 8 can get out of hand at times! I bet you can think it's 50,000, however. You spent quite a while working on unloading them didn't you!? They looked so cute though!
I hope I get to come see you and the puppy soon! Tell everyone 'hello' for me.
S.A.

all in the family said...

How cute with the puppy! What a cutie. Those chicks are cute too. Are you guys going to help raise the chickens?

all in the family said...

Oh, so sorry to hear about your bunny. He/she was such a cute bunny!

Love,
The Nobles

Anonymous said...

Who is in the background of the chicken house picture?