Monday, June 18, 2007

Tiger

Prairie Girl's dream has come true- she has a kitten. A local Veterinarian had four male orange tabby cats that needed good homes, and one of them found its way into ours. Anyone wishing to speak to my sister must first meow to get her attention.

Isn't it adorable! I'm more fond of dogs myself, but I must admit that kittens can be almost as cute as puppies. Prarie Girl is on cloud nine (wherever that is) and one thing is for certain- this little kitten will get plenty of attention.



4 comments:

Mrs. Wolfe said...

Prairie Girl your kitten is adorable! My Nana used to have an orange tabby cat named Tiger. I'm sure you'll take good care of him. See you Sunday!

~Miss Poppins

P.S.How does he get along with Snowflake?

Sherlock said...

Tiger hasn't really met Snowflake yet. He's staying inside since he's only six weeks old.

Lady Why said...

That is the most BEAUTIFUL kitten I think I have ever seen!! What gorgeous blue eyes he has!! I know you will have years of love from sweet Tiger!!

Anonymous said...

I mest up on the first one. Compare the smiley faces. He looks almost like Pumpkin when I got him for Christmas 2 years ago. If Tiger is like Pumpkin his eyes will turn blue and green and then just green. I wish Pumpkin still had blue eyes. Then he would still be orange and blue for AUBURN! Well at least Tiger still has blue eyes that stand for Auburn! (Not alabama :) Ha-ha!!)

* *
V
{_}











Me!