Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm Still Here

For you few faithful readers who might actually return to our blog after such a long period of silence, believe it or not, I'm still alive! After a move and a new cousin, time for blogging was limited, to say the very least. Pictures of all kinds of exciting changes will be coming soon, as soon as I can find where the digital camera accesories are packed, and when we have internet access on a daily basis (phone line). Right now, I'm suspended from a telephone pole with Stonewall's laptop in my lap, tapping into the line.

I was going to add a Mystery of the Week, but technical difficulties have prevented it.

~Sherlock

3 comments:

Mrs. Wolfe said...

Hooray! You're alive! I've been missing your blog so much.

~Miss Poppins

Lady Why said...

We await in breathless anticipation all the details of your recent adventures... and, of course, we return regularly to see if you have any new words of wisdom for us! You didn't think we would lose interest in the Pilgrims, did you??

Fenimore said...

Of course we knew that you Whiskery Kittens wouldn't leave us! Now equipped with DSL, our blogging should go to a new level.

-Actually Sherlock