Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm in merry ole England!

Hey I watched the sunset at 9:00pm est and watched the sunrise 5 hours later! I did get a hour or so nap between. I was thinking that Mr. Potato head was just getting out of bed by this time and the suns already up here. I've only got a minute, I'll blog more tonight (with pics). This was my first time to fly business first class. HEY, there's a BIG difference here, recliners for seats, and "would you like lobster on your salad sir!!" WELL YEAH! I like first class! I've got pictures of the engineering manager here that picked me up driving on the wrong side of the road, It's gonna take a while to get used to that! shifting the stick shift with your left hand? lots of neat things to talk about.

Talk later.

1 comment:

all in the family said...

Wow, you get to be in England? I bet that Esposa, Sherlock, etc miss you! Traveller is quite envious of you being there. He would LOVE to go there and see all of the castles, but especially Camelot and the ones associated with King Arthur. Have fun and have a safe trip back!
Southern Belle