Wednesday, October 25, 2006

England in the fall..


There's a nice park to take a stroll in around the town here. Leaves are turning now just like back home. It's quite cool in the evenings, but the walk was very relaxing. I only got a few pics, here are a few more. Things are going well, the weather has been very good until today with rain moving in. The trip has been a lot of fun and very interesting, but I'm ready to get home to the family too. We've had a discussion about homeschooling, that was fun to talk about with them here. I'll have to share more about the conversations later. It's hard to find a "gospel" church here, as they call it. I mentioned Spurgeon in a conversaton but didn't seem to get a big response about him... It's an interesting culture. I look forward to sharing more with family and friends later on. FYI: The fish and chips are excellent..
This will probably be the last post I'll be able to get in, so I'll share the rest at home with all of you.
See you soon,

1 comment:

Lady Why said...

Beautiful... simply beautiful!