Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A few pictures from England.



Things are going well here in the UK. I slept well on the first night away which is unusual, but considering that I'd had 5 hours sleep within the last three day I guess the body was ready to shut down. After work I was trying to stay awake for as long as I could before getting to bed so I took a walk around the small town here and took a few pictures. These are of an old church (St. Matthews)an Anglican church. I actually found out it is a new one, it was built in 1827..



Driving on the wrong side of the road is nerve-racking.. Take a look at the view from the car.



It'll take a while getting used to going around a blind left hand curve on the wrong side of the road! It'll make you flinch when you see the other cars rounding the curve in front of you!

Hope to find time to take more pictures for you soon. Check back.

Stonewall signing off from the UK.

P.S. There was a plumbing problem back at the home front, but thanks to the Lowe's all is well again! Thanks Greg. You saved the day..

No comments: