Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm it!

I've been tagged by Lady Why of Where the Kudzu Grows to do a meme (of course, Lady Why, you're probably the only one that will read this :). Now that I've looked up the word meme I'm prepared to begin.

Here's the Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Now for the random and weird facts. I've spent all day thinking about them.
  • I won the Presidential Physical Fitness award in third grade, after they let me redo the shuttle run.

  • I love cows.

  • In the spring of 2001 our family went to New York and stayed in the Rennaissance Hotel on Times Square, across the street from Broadway.

  • I skinned roadkill animals for years, and still do. Friends would even call and tell me if they saw a good specimen. So far I've skinned squirrels, a chipmunk, a raccoon, an otter, and a red fox. I nearly had a chance to skin a bobcat.

  • One year at Boy Scout summer camp, it rained for three days straight. One day, Tuesday, was a continual downpour. There was so much water that someone paddled a canoe down a trail and up to the door of the dining hall. I don't like rain (on me).

  • I can speak in 10 different accents and counting. Some of them need practice, so don't ask for a full demonstration.

  • I eat one food at a time. There are few foods that I like mixed, like gorp (good ol' raisins and peanuts).

This is where I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I honestly don't know anyone to tag that is actively blogging (or that Lady Why didn't tag). I guess I don't have many blogger friends. :(

3 comments:

Mrs. Wolfe said...

The third one = A huge grin on my face :D (Broadway!!)

Lady Why said...

Oh yes! It's so nice to see you up and blogging again! And, so many wonderful things that I didn't know... like raisins and peanuts mixed together are called 'gorp'. Who knew?

You've got Flibby and Poppy all a-twitter with your talk of being on Broadway (or near Broadway, as the case may be). Cutting the skins off of dead animals might fall under the category of 'too much information'. Ewwwwww! :-)

Oh, also I'd like a full demonstration of those accents. This Sunday, please.

Keep up the good blogging!

all in the family said...

Cool. That was nice to see fun facts about ya!