Saturday, November 07, 2009

"Happy Birthday!"


Neglected blogs populate the digital graveyards of the internet. Perhaps this is a beneficial problem; there are more than enough well written and edifying blogs to compensate for the failed experiments cluttering the world wide web, now orphaned and dusty. I can understand the reasons that the owners of these blogs might have used to convince themselves that quietly abandoning their sites was the most humane option; there is a certain point at which the embarrassment of reviving the blog outweighs any disappointment that the death of said blog may bring.

Not being easily embarrassed, however, I'm going to bring this blog back to life. I apologize for the long silence, and I hope to have some interesting posts rolling soon. If you are reading this, give yourself a pat on the back for being such a faithful reader. However, you must have been waiting for an update, and you probably need to find a hobby. ;)

~Sherlock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Frosty;)! I guess I am a faithful reader. Does that mean I need a hobby?
Esposa

Sherlock said...

I showed you the new blog design and post in person. I don't think that counts.

Mrs. Wolfe said...

What about me? :D

(I *did* see this post when it was first put up, by the way. I'm just back... checking for new posts... *chirp chirp*... oh well.)

;)