Friday, July 10, 2009

Farm Friday

After a two week hiatus, here is a real farm friday post.  Our garden is filling out now and the squash and green beans are beginning to bear. The tomatoes have not ripened yet, but there are many green tomatoes on the vines.  The rest of the plants are filling out and will hopefully bring their harvest soon.






I sold the goats on Wednesday, and although we still have our dairy goats, I am not having nearly as many problems while doing my chores now. They were good goats, and I hope they do well for their new owner. 

Next week I will elaborate on our new chicken prospects; we must save something for later. For now, they are growing happily in the pasture. The turkeys are getting very large now as well, and are just beginning to gobble.

Have a great weekend,
Sherlock

1 comment:

Mrs. Wolfe said...

Your garden looks great! Very nice pictures (and oh-so clickable ^_^)!

~Miss Poppins