Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Stonewall Minute....

Well, I don't usually get the time to add many comments to the blog but I've got a minute. Therefore..Welcome to the Stonewall minute!
Lately on the farm we have had many trying events (to say the least) that I won't get into now, I'll let the boys give details later. Let's just say that as a result of good for nothing, varmint, thieving dogs I found myself looking up at the stars last night at 2 am during a varmint check. I was in old torn blue jeans, rubber boots (no socks), shirtless with pickup truck lights shining on our rabbit cages shouldering a Browning .270. Yes this is where I had the thought..
"Well, I've made it!"
"First class, USDA Grade A REDNECK."
You gotta laugh to keep from crying..

Stonewall out.

1 comment:

Esposa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.